Kinetic Watches are Seiko’s latest and most technically advanced watches, which contain their own internal electrical generators–operated by natural wrist movements–making them independent of conventional storage batteries.
Seiko Arctura kinetic perpetual calendar SNP011P2 watch is powered by the movement of your body and requires no battery change ever. Once set, the calendar automatically adjusts for even and odd months including leap years up to Feb 2100. When the watch senses 24 hours of inactivity it puts itself into suspended animation (sleep mode) to conserve energy. The date continues to advance correctly while the watch is asleep. Wake it up with a few shakes of your wrist and it automatically resets itself to the correct time even if it’s been asleep for up to four years. Special features include: Leap Year Indicator, Oversized dual date windows, 24-hour and 12-month sub dials, energy depletion forewarning function.
It has overcharge prevention function. Window indicates the number years since the last leap year. It also features cabochon crown, precise kinetic movement – High accuracy – monthly loss/gain rate of less than 15 seconds, Push-button deployment clasp, Scratch resistant sapphire Crystal.
Some important Features:
- Movement: Kinetic.
- Caliber: 7D46.
- Metal: Stainless Steel.
- Band: Stainless steel with three fold clasp with push button release.
- Sapphire crystal glass.
- Black dial.
- Lumibrite on Hands and markers
- Water resistant to 100 meters.
- Perpetual Calendar, correct until February 28, 2100.
- Kinetic power delivers quartz accuracy with no battery change.
- Time relay system preserves accurate time for up to 4 years.
- Integrated displays of date, month, leap year and 24 hour time.
- Approximate Case Diameter: 47mm (including crown).
- Approximate Case Thickness: 12mm.
This watch is available for USD 499.00 with us
Click here for more details and to purchase it: Seiko Arctura Watch