Kinetic Watches are Seiko’s latest and most technically advanced watches, which contain their own internal electrical generators–operated by natural wrist movements–making them independent of conventional storage batteries. SEIKO Sportura Kinetic Chronograph SNL015P is a beautiful sportura racing styling watch is power by Seiko Kinetic Cal. 7L22. This is an analogue quartz watch equipped with an automatic generating system developed by Seiko. It generates the electric energy to power the watch, utilizing the movement of the arm, and stores it in the kinetic electricity storage unit, which requires no periodical replacement unlike conventional button-type batteries. It has 3 awesome racing sub-dial with date display @ 6 o’clock position & Smart see-thru case back with screw lock for extra protection on water resist. It also features the jet-black dials with vivid orange highlights, specially coated non-reflective sapphire crystal and lumibrite markers make each Sportura watch easy to read, at speed, day and night.
Some important features are:
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Hour, minute and small second hands.
- Black dial with white hands and markers.
- Automatic power generator.
- Orange accents on buttons.
- Tachymeter on bezel.
- Luminous hands and markers.
- Stopwatch minute and 1/5 second hand.
- Stopwatch measures up to 45 minutes in 1/5 second increments.
- Precise Quartz Kinetic movement – powered by the motion of your wrist.
- Energy depletion forewarning function.
- Overcharge prevention function.
- Duration of full charge is approximately 5 months.
- Screw down crown.
- Screw down See-Thru case back.
- Anti-glare sapphire crystal.
- Scratch resistant Anti-glare sapphire crystal.
- Push-button deployment clasp.
- Water resistant to 100m.
- Case diameter: 40mm
- Case thickness 14mm.
This watch is available for USD 599.00 with us
Click here for more details and to purchase it :Seiko Sportura Watch