This watch belongs to Seiko’s leading sports collection watch series, ‘Sportura’. This is a unique, all chronograph collection inspired by high-performance motor sport. Quartz or kinetic, every sportura watch is designed to perform at the highest level of motor sports.
The most impressive feature of this watch is that it displays world time for 28 cities around the world. Not just the time, but the time difference, the daylight savings time adjustment and the time transfer. It features a one channel world alarm and the chronograph function can record up to 100 hours in 1/1000 second intervals. From the Sportura Seiko Watch range comes this sporty model designed especially for all you globe trotters out there or for those of you that aspire to that and just like to know the time all over the world. It’s advanced world timer with sity codes display is just one of its many useful traveling function: Dual time display (DIgital and Analogue, date with auto DST setting, alarm, chronograph stopwatch and hourly signal. The another impressive feature of this watch is fully automatic calendar which displays the dates up to 2050.
Some important features:
- Seiko Sportura World Time Digital & Analog Display.
- Caliber: H023.
- Integrated stainless steel bracelet.
- Safety lock clasp.
- Time and date in 28 cities can be displayed.
- Easy time difference and daylight saving time adjustment.
- World time alarm.
- Scroll Window.
- Scroll Window for Cities name.
- Stop watch.
- Chronograph times to 100 hours in 1/1000 second increments and lap time measurement.
- Fully automatic calendar up to 2050.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Screw case back.
- Battery life indicator.
- Water resistant to 100 meters.
- Approximate Case width: 41mm.
- Approximate case thickness: 13mm.
- Dial color: black.
For more information : Seiko Sportura Chronograph Watch